We live in the era of summits, conferences, workshops, webinars, concerts, creative meetings, business lunches. If your task is to organize a decent event, then you need good content to be able to stand out, to tell about the benefits of your event. Only the power of the word will help you to convince people to come.
This article will detail the types of content for events: what to write, when to start preparing the text, which should never be forgotten when organizing an event. How to tell about the event so that the tickets were bought up and the sponsors handed you a personal, and after the conference the guests filled up the Instagram with posts with gratitude.
Why am I writing this article?
I created a lot of content for events: letters of interest that stir up interest, announcements on social networks and media, letters for partners and sponsors, texts for landing pages. In addition, I know people who have been involved in organizing events for more than one year (and even wrote a book about it). Therefore, this article will be based on my work and on the experience of event marketers, whose events have become not just successful, but religious.
My goal is to pull out the seemingly unimportant and forgotten.
In fact, in the organization of events there is nothing unimportant.
I consider that the content is including an unexpected wording call to action, a sticker, a signature in the email, stickers of the event in the Telegram.
And I want to show you with concrete examples what content for events I think is cool. Therefore, buckle up: there will be a lot of text and illustrations.
- What types of content are used to create and promote an event?
- Landing for event
- What should be on the event website?
- Newsletter Texts
- TO event
- During the event
- After the event
- Invitations to guests and journalists
- Announcements of the event in the media
- Texts for posts in social networks and advertising in the same place
- Video and photo content
- Stream in social networks
- Highlights on Instagram
- Special hashtags
- Texts for chat bot in "Telegram"
- Texts for "handouts" at the event - for the design of notebooks, memos, "usefulness" from the speakers
- Reviews - custom content
- Badges (and they can be issued in different ways and so be remembered)
- Content for text live broadcasts
- Content for manuals, white papers and lead magnets
- Examples of good content organization for speakers and sponsors
What events are we talking about?
I’ll say right away that we will not focus on the formats of the event. Content for online and offline events is similar. Both in that and in the other case, 80% of the time of preparation for the event is content generation, the remaining 20% is site search, organizational issues.
I will talk about content for:
- round tables,
- online courses,
- article marathons and other contests.
For all kinds of events need content.
Natalya Volnaya, CEO "Moroshka":
"I would recommend to the organizers of the event to write texts on their own, albeit not very nicely, even clumsily. And then call not even a copywriter, but a good editor to clean up all the texts, enrich them and make them cool. But if you have a good copywriter, who worked in the market of events, he also cope.
Why do this? Because no matter how long and tedious you put TZ, or immersed in your project, no matter how you hammer into the artist’s head, what do you want in the end, the copywriter will not write the way you want. Better you write, and then he will put the text in order. "
What types of content are used to create and promote an event?
To make it easier for you to navigate, I will describe in detail the requirements for each type of content: how much advance you need to prepare it, what it should contain, what function for the event it performs.
Landing for event
This is the main tool for the job. From the design, intelligible usability and texts depends on the strength of the desire to get to your event. If your event is chamber, for your own, you just have to make an event on social networks, ring up your friends and create a simple page on TimePad. But if you have a large-scale event, you cannot do without a sensible landing page.
Prior to the creation of the site, the organizers of the event gather and determine the concept of the event, its essence. If you already have the addresses and contacts of visitors to past events, you can conduct a survey and identify the most interesting topics, the most "painful" points. Answers can serve as the basis of the text - what you will talk about on the landing page. The main goal is to show that the event is useful, solves such and such problems, and why it is necessary to attend it (this does not apply to concerts and entertainment events).
Important: be sure to adapt the event website for mobile devices.
What should be on the event website?
- The name of the event, its format (paid or free). If the event is free, you need to write about it on the first screen.
- Date, duration of the event.
- Brief description (concept in 2-3 words).
- Long characteristic (about what, for whom, benefits).
- Speakers (who, where, with what topic - it is important to emphasize the speaker’s expertise in the text).
- Address, location map + types of transport.
- Ticket price.
- Registration Terms
- The name of the organizer, contact details of the organizers.
Here is how interesting the first screen is:
It would be great if you work out the objections right on the landing page, remove all the questions with your text. The screenshot below is good and the text, and original, memorable icons:
Do not forget about the facts: how many people were at past events, how many were registered already now, how many places remained. Counters work well.
If there is a lot of text, break it into columns. Use icons:
If there is a budget, then order cool, memorable icons from the designer.
This is a fragment of the landing page of the SMM-landing conference. I liked this site so much that I advise you to explore it.
And here is another trick: how to hide a large amount of text, without which it is impossible to do, because it convinces you to come to the event:
If you click on the desired button, you get this:
Speakers need to speak in detail and fervently. After all, a certain percentage of conference participants buys a ticket in the expectation of hearing someone:
Or like this:
The reasons for attending the conference can be clearly stated:
This is a very good idea:
A very important landing page block is a section with a program. Here you need to briefly talk about the speaker, to present his report so that you really want to listen.
Organizers should introduce themselves and list all their regalia, achievements, participation in other conferences, successful projects. Modesty does not decorate, decorate affairs.
Or like this:
Why it is necessary: it is a block of trust. When a visitor sees that the event was organized by professionals, he expects a meaningful event. And this is another argument in favor of buying a ticket.
It would be nice to explain in detail what is included in the package of the participant, if you do not have a single price for the ticket.
An excellent display of concern on the part of the organizers is a simple way to get there. You can add another emergency phone for the lost.
I really liked the reception in the screenshot below. It testifies that the organizers are extremely caring people. They do not care how the conference participants acted, whether they introduced knowledge that they had learned.
Before launching a landing page, check whether all the links are correct, whether the payment methods work, whether emails get into your database, if contacts are correct (phone numbers, emails), if the names of the speakers and their places of work are correct. I will keep silence about spelling and grammatical errors, it is always checked. Hire a good proofreader so as not to be painfully painful.
Here's an inspiring link to you: 10 inspiring overseas landing page for events
Finally, we turn to other types of content for events.
You need to prepare all the content for the letters in advance. At the same time, segment your subscription base into those who have already been at your events and those who have registered for the first time. And you will always have time to make changes - if something has changed during the preparation.
If you have collected a database of emails from past events, then you should definitely use it for invitations to the next event. And the organizers prescribe a chain of letters for those who have registered to maintain interest in the event, to make the event long-awaited.
The more expensive the ticket to your event, the more letters you need to prepare. “Heating” should be intensive and thoughtful.
- First prepare letter "acquaintance and registration confirmation. "Warn that you will send useful letters.
Here is a link to an excellent sample - here you will find a detailed version of the event, a short one (for convenience), and an organizational file containing all the answers and a reminder of the possibility of buying a record.
- Will need warming letters. A whole series of letters about your event. Here you can tell about the speakers, and send useful content on the topic: video tutorial, test, checklist. Here is a great sample of the training from Svetlana Demina, the organizer and mastermind of Email Show. In addition, Svetlana Demina recorded a series of podcasts with each Email Show speaker (and I also have a story there). She revealed the identity of each speaker, not as a professional, but as an interesting person.
- Reminder per day and day of the event. Detailed instructions, event plan, a diagram showing how to get to the venue, contacts. On the day of the start of the online event, letters can arrive in 2 hours, 15 minutes before the start.
What else should you do?
- Collect information and tell about the sponsors of the event. About their product, discounts, offers for participants, etc.
- Make a list of partners who agree to advertise your event to their target audience and prepare partner mailings.
Here is a fragment of such a letter:
- Letters of speakers. Speakers can send invitations to the event at their base, talk about the event in general and about their performance in particular. This is how Elena Asanova did it:
During the event
If an online event lasts a few days, prepare a short sammari for the previous day, announce the speakers' speeches, remind you of what's important to you. Keep registered members up to date with all the news.
I advise making such letters in advance and simply enrich them with the necessary details and details. So you all have time.
After the event
I consider it a good form to write a warm letter with thanks to all the participants. Letters with participants' comments, promotional codes and gifts from sponsors also work well.
If you sell records, you can write a few letters about the value of the conference content. You can mix: to add a unobtrusive reminder to buy the same record to the useful content mailing list, the relevant topic of the event.
You can warn subscribers that "disappear from the radar" is not going to. Send us useful content letters, tell about the preparation for new events, keep in touch, intrigue, conduct surveys on the topics of future speeches, be friends with your audience.
Invitations to guests and journalists
If you want unbridled PR and important people at the event, you need to make a list of guests in advance, an invitation, arrange it, impose it and send it by e-mail. Or print personal letters and send them by traditional mail.
Be polite, let me know that it is very important for you to see this particular person. Outline the program of the event, give a warm friendly announcement.
And with the journalists need to negotiate in person. Discuss which publication should appear as a result. And better to agree on a text.
Announcements of the event in the media
Olga Onikienko (namely, she organizes all the events of the Academy of Internet Marketing WebPromoExperts) advises to begin preparing for a large event for at least six months. And create a consolidated content-plan mailings, texts for social networks, letters from partners, announcements. Olga is preparing several different announcements for the leading platforms of Ukraine, when she starts the PR campaign of the event. All of them are written in different styles, do not repeat each other, different photographs and illustrations are used. It is important to cover all industry sites.
A good announcement should contain comprehensive information about the event: the topic for whom it is interesting, when and in what format passes, the list of speakers, what the participant learns from the reports and what problems he can solve with the help of new knowledge.
Screenshot of the announcement of the conference on content marketing
Asked a question about media collaboration to the BDD organizer.
Question: Did you use media publications to promote your event? If so, how did you look for the right sites, who prepared the announcements and press releases and how did you measure the result?
Dmitry Shakhov, founder at Baltic Digital Days - Internet marketing conferences:
"Of course. First of all, we visited the industry sites (searchengines.ru, seonews.ru, cmsmagazine, etc.) with press releases, were added to the event calendars. It is important to remember that not only the" standard "PR-content is effective here, it’s great Non-advertising formats work: interview with the first person, articles.
This experience has been with many publications, starting with those listed above and ending with the NetPik blog, WebPromoExperts. We went to the regional sites. They need a third type of content - announcements that work to attract local business.
In addition to placing text content, they launched branding on large portals (a very effective tool for promoting the conference).
It is important to maintain a balance between different types of content, not to stamp typical press releases.
The result was measured by the number of clicks to the event website and the conversion rate (ticket purchase). "
Examine the necessary sites, look at how various events were announced there, set up tasks for copywriters and agree in advance on the release date of your PR publication.
Texts for posts in social networks and advertising in the same place
Personal pages. I follow several event organizers. In my opinion, one of them just brilliantly stirs interest, announces, engages, intrigues and talks about the future event. This is Lia Smekun, the organizer of the Medical Business Forum. Do not be lazy, follow the link, and then it will immediately become clear to you what storytelling is in social networks.
If the organizer has literary talent, is not lazy and understands the power of social networks, then he adds a bag of “pluses” to his event:
- Acceptance and trust - after all, the organizer tells how the process goes from the inside, and it is always interesting.
- If something unforeseen happens - no invitations were printed, the location was canceled at the last minute and another must be found, a key speaker fell ill - you need to tell about it. And show how you competently get out of a difficult situation.
- A whole community of loyal people can form around the organizer, the ambassadors are already his brand. They will recommend the organizer and his event.
I remember Natalia Frankel's post about the organizer's bag. But she wrote him a year and a half ago. It was so cute, funny and so truly that I was not surprised when I learned that Natasha had written a book about events.
Of such nice, detailed posts is the reader's confidence: this man is a pro. We can safely recommend him as an organizer and his events.
If you think that your # labor wages are of no interest to anyone, then this is not true. Anyone who truly loves his business and is familiar with all its nuances is interesting. So sit down and write. Create your half-personal, semi-working content.
Event page. As for the content on the event page, then you need a whole content plan, brainstorming and interesting chips.
What is important to specify? Go back to the Landing page. The event page in social networks is your landing page. Only, apart from the main points - the topic, the place, the time, the price - we also need the “heating up content”. These can be photos from last year's event, a story about choosing a location, posts with interesting facts on the topic of your event. If this is a concert, then the videos with the songs of musicians, facts from the biography, cool photos.
If you are making a page for an educational, thematic event, then just have time to write. And about the trends that you consider at the conference. And about case speakers. And how will you organize networking at the event. On consultations with the speakers at the appointed time - there is such a chip, it is very attractive and justifies the price of the event. I will give an example of how you can imagine the speaker.
We took care of and interviewed all the speakers, asking them 4 questions, and wrote a series of posts
На странице мероприятия вы можете размещать видеоприглашения, рассказать о хештегах, фишках мероприятия (массажная зона, фотозона - как пример). Вы можете намекнуть, что будет какой-то сюрприз, неожиданный гость. Посоветовать заранее написать вопросы для мастер-класса или митапа.
Важно все время держать участников в радостном напряжении от ожидания вашего ивента.
Смотреть анонс Emailshow полностью
If you have partners and sponsors - tell us about them, as was done on the page of the conference "SMM-landing":
And after the event, do not forget to thank here all the participants, collect feedback, post pictures (after having brand them, of course).
Video and photo content
On many landings and pages of events in social networks, the organizers are actively using videos recorded at past events. This and social proof that the event was crowded, interesting, and such a subtle indirect announcement: once in the past year it was great, we will do even better.
How else can you use video content? Sell event records! For example, the Target conference has a very complex format. This conference is free. For a week, participants listen to speakers in the morning and in the evening. Those who do not want to miss anything, buy records. Thus, the organizers earn on the event.
WebPromoExperts Academy online conferences used to be completely free. Such conferences are held all day, many speakers participate in them. The organizers rent a special studio with equipment. Costs are substantial. Now the records do not lay out in free access, and sell.
The effect is as follows: content for which a person pays is usually more valued. And one more secret: if the participant knows that the video will then be freely available, he is not in a hurry to listen to the conference online. And organizers, as a rule, it is important to participate here and now. First, because there are sponsors and their special offers for participants. And secondly, there is an opportunity to ask your questions to the speakers in the chat and get feedback.
And the speaker can record a video invitation to the event:
It works well.
Photos of events are posted on its page and offer participants to celebrate themselves and tell these photos on social networks. There is a double benefit: the participant shows the subscribers how handsome and clever he is - he goes to conferences. And for the organizers included word of mouth. The brand of the event becomes recognizable.
While writing this article, I found a photo:
Stream in social networks
Facebook and Instagram love streaming. Therefore, feel free to stream the day before the event and invite everyone to come. You can "inadvertently" meet with the speaker and immediately turn on the streamer about whether he is ready to ask him about a small spoiler. You can play something live.
Excellent streaming event. Because there is no installation. The viewer sees how many people actually came, what mood, the atmosphere, what is on the location, what is being served and so on.
You can stream with random participants: ask them questions, ask them to say hello to someone. It involves and looks cute.
You can hold a contest online. Right among the participants who watch stream, play an interesting book or ticket to the next event or consultation with the speaker.
Prepare abstracts for your live broadcasts. So you will not forget to tell about the important.
Highlights on Instagram
If you are the organizer of the event and you have a populous "Instagram", then why not tell the Stories about what the event will be, what it is interesting.
Saved history is visible to everyone who logs into your account. If the event has its own account, you can make several such stories: about location, program, chips, speakers.
Back on Instagram, you can do this:
Dasha Andreeva, co-founder of Wish Do SMM agency:
"You can announce in profiles and promote them (posts + target + opinion leaders), in fact, as a company profile.
And on the day of the event itself, you can do Stories, live broadcasts, record video IGTV.
You can enter a separate hashtag for the participants of the event and play the prize for activity (reviews in posts, Stories) ".
And for each such story you need to think about the content. Include these ideas in your content plan.
Work, tested not by one organizer. You need to come up with a short, memorable hashtag that beats the name of the event. And tell participants about it in advance - in the mailing list, on the event page in social networks, on the landing page. Or do it as written in the article "12 creative ways to promote the event hashtag."
On the hashtag you then collect reviews. And if you make it, then everyone in the photo zone will be happy to use it and take a selfie with your hashtag.
Here's what it looks like then, for example, in Instagram.
At the 8P conference last year, there was a trick: who posted photos of the event hashtag on Instagram, could print it immediately in the lobby on a special printer.
Texts for chat bot in "Telegram"
Not so long ago, event organizers discovered the chic possibilities of Telegram. I asked 4 questions about the benefits of "Telegram" for events to the organizer SMM Rocks. And that's what he said to me:
Sergey Aliksyuk, managing partner at I-marketing.ua:
"1. Why the event elegram chat? Considering the fact that each event takes place not only in order for participants to receive new information, cases, materials, networking is one of the key points at any educational event. Therefore, if we introduce Telegram-chat for networking, it comes in very well, people start to correspond, perhaps ask some questions, write to each other or to the organizers, search for friends or common interests, partner with each other. Of course, the participants communicate at the conference - in the breaks, at coffee breaks. But in the chat communication goes throughout the event. At large events - summits, conferences, forums, where several streams, you can create chats of interest. Organizers immediately receive feedback. Suppose someone did not like the queue for registration. Or a speaker who was in something wrong and spoke weakly. Instant feedback is very valuable. Participants then thank the organizers for the useful contacts. You can make a recruiting chat, where customers are looking for performers. But just turn on the chat and leave will not work. It is necessary to prescribe the rules of communication, some general information about the conference, engage in conversations, follow the feedback, set the tone. Then the chat will turn into a working tool.
2. What content can I do in the event channel? I recommend making a simple chat bot that can solve a number of simple tasks. For example, show the program for the day, information about the speaker, the details of the report. Writing information a little wider than in the program. All this is structured into headings so that you can see the map, establish a connection with the organizers. That is, you press a button - you see what a person is responsible for and how to contact him. A bot can form an individual card of a multi-stage conference participant with several large streams of speeches - by time, locations, speakers. You can evaluate the speakers using chat bot. All channel subscribers can receive any notifications from the organizers through the bot. A person can be signaled about the beginning of a conference or individual presentations, about changes in the program. The main thing is not to overload the chat bot. It should be simple. Subscribers chat bot - this is another base and the opportunity to work with it.
3. Is a separate person needed to support networking in chat? Yes. Such a person is very necessary. Without it, the chat will just die. He will start dying from the moment the conference begins. The task of the person in charge of the chat is to constantly “warm up” the communication of the participants. Answer their cues, engage in a conversation, ask questions about the speakers, throw in the chat (especially if there are several streams at the conference) interesting slides of the speakers with comments. It is desirable that this person was an expert and could answer a number of questions in the chat. And if there are several experts in the chat, it will grow, then it will become profile, and people who are interested in the same topic will stay there and communicate. We chat conference on email marketing has grown, thanks to the skilled admins "on the sundress", in fact, 3 times and there is more than a year. I would recommend during the conference to assign chat to two or three assistants. Because completely different requests are thrown into the chat: from “Air conditioning is blowing strongly” to “We need to find an urgent person”, “I have lost or forgotten something”. Everything needs to be very responsive. And after the conference, one of the organizers should remain in the chat, the one who will keep an eye on the chat, answer questions, respond.
4. Are conference stikpak content? Stickers are not perceived in the messengers as content. This is more entertainment format. But actually this is a cool thing. You can get statistics on them. Brand, report stickers in chat rooms and social networks - and more. They are worth doing. This content is designed to simply build brand loyalty and become part of a public relations campaign.
Illustrations to the above.
I will quote the rules of the chat completely, suddenly it will be useful for you:
Can and should:
- Discuss any issues related to the organization and promotion of events.
- To discuss posts in the channel: //t.me/markevent.
- Search for a company for a trip to the SOLD OUT conference and ask any questions about this conference to the organizers.
- Ask questions to experts in the niche of organizing and promoting events.
- Send links to everything related to open events for discussion.
- Introduce (1 time, not every week) under the hashtag # short_o_seb. You can add a city to the view, links to social networks and a site, one photo or video.
- Maintain an atmosphere of mutual help and support. We do a common business
- Fill out a profile about yourself (profile: link) and get into the general chat database.
- Use the search for customers / contractors / sites for this database (link).
You can not:
- Discuss political and religious topics.
- Flood on topics not related to the organization and promotion of events.
- Introduce without hashtag.
- Engage in self-promotion (including "native").
- Advertise events without coordination with admins.
- For violation of any item - ban.
Texts for "handouts" at the event - for the design of notebooks, memos, "usefulness" from the speakers
I have a whole collection of notebooks from various events. It always makes me happy when there is a sheet with a program right in a notebook - very convenient. It is good if you make a participant's application form in advance and ask it to fill out and give after the event to the organizers. In the questionnaire you need to ask those questions, the answers to which you are most interested in: what you liked and what did not? Which speaker was the fire, and what kind of performance seemed weak and why? What was missing at the conference, what topics would you like to hear presentations at the next event? To encourage participants to fill out questionnaires, collect them and play a prize among those who filled out.
You can attend to and take from the speakers something valuable for the notepad of the event: checklists, tips, tricks. Such a useful notebook will be saved and shown.
The content for the notebook should also be prepared in advance. You must print the required number of copies before the conference and create a participant package.
This format is more suitable for concerts and entertainment events, whose audience is wide enough. Distributing flyers, you attract people and inform them about the event.
What should the flyer contain: name, venue and date of the event, price for the ticket. So that the flyers are not thrown out, you can think up some kind of discount for his bearer when buying tickets for the event.
Plan flyer design and content. The font should be readable, design - concise, appeal - attractive. Try to make your flyer attractive or fun. To make it stand out.
Reviews - custom content
Stimulate participants to post reviews of your event. Organize a photo zone, where it will be pleasant to take a photo on a branded background and immediately put it on the social network. Give nice gifts to participants. These can be packages, stickers with funny stickers, T-shirts with the logo of the event, mugs.
Here is an example.
Reviews - the organizer's fuel, his inspiration and currency for the following events.
It is always pleasant to present such a beautiful document to the boss or future employer:
Or boast a certificate in social networks:
Think over the design of the certificate, the text. Certificates give your event solidity and work well.
Badges (and they can be issued in different ways and so be remembered)
Participants like to photograph badges and share social networks. This is how the recognition of your logo and loyalty is included: they just boast, it's cool there.
Once I heard from the participants words of admiration for the organizers. They made inscriptions on badges from two sides - they attended to, so that there would be no incidents, when the badge will turn over. And it was very sweet. Such little things are not even small things. And the strings that sew the reputation of the organizer and make it strong, strong.
Content for text live broadcasts
The blog editor Netpeak, George Ryaba, has been broadcasting conferences on the blog for the second year.
Here is an example from another industry:
You can see how one person handled this task.
The live broadcast performs the following functions:
- Attracts traffic to the site and the attention of those who could not get to the conference (they are not so annoying).
- It is discussed in social networks, which is also good - it increases brand loyalty.
- Participants who read the live broadcast receive the necessary information:
- And a dose of healthy (in this case - Odessa) humor.
What you need to organize a live broadcast and generate good content, "without departing from the box office"? Team and clear organization.
Geogy Ryaboy, Netpeak's internal content manager:
"I organized Netpeak Group blog editors, made a table where everyone wrote down what report he wanted to broadcast. In addition, one person did not broadcast anything at all, but only followed updates on official conference hashtags and regularly threw interesting posts and photos from social networks in broadcast tape. According to the idea, two more commentators had to dilute the tape with simple dialogs, which they did not cope with successfully.
In general, I used 10 people in the live broadcast of the conference, with the expectation that at each of the 30 reports there would be at least two specialists. Reinsurance did not hurt - the two presenters just had laptops in the middle of the conference, had to quickly redistribute the rest.
The announcement of the live broadcast was published 48 hours before the event, at the start of the conference, the post collected 82 reposts and 7 comments (they are still there). It is surprising that on the day of the conference no one used comments on the broadcast at all, even for advertising purposes. "
See what approach to creating content for events? Strategic.
Content for manuals, white papers and lead magnets
Organizers receive this content after conferences. You can decipher the reports, make them suitable lead magnet. Or even sell if the content is overvalued and exclusive.
Another example from the same author: 50 mailings, written on the basis of reports at the event.
Important! Such content should be done immediately after the event, and not in a year. First, you need to not miss the wave of interest in the event. And secondly, the information quickly becomes outdated and loses value.
Examples of good content organization for speakers and sponsors
Peeped the reception from Natalia Volnoy. For the speakers, she makes one folder in the Google-disk, where the schedule of the event, the preparation of announcements in social networks with special pictures, the preparation of texts for mailings, presentation templates.
If you have enough sponsors, you can prepare a quest card. The participant collects stickers from each stand. Thus, he will EXACTLY go to the stands, and already there the sponsor teams can charm him.
As you understand, the design of maps, stickers and even pointers to the conference need to come up in advance.
What else would be nice to make the event organizers? An "experienced fighter" answers.
Natalya Volnaya, CEO "Moroshka":
"It is important! Write one large detailed organizational letter that is generally posted on all channels. Both to the newsletter and to all of your groups - the event page on social networks, and attach it to Google dock. And that this link will always be under with a hand where you describe the entire format in great detail: when the first speaker speaks, what is the webinar room, how to connect to it, what browser is better to access, what to do if you have a connection failure. "
I wish everyone to prepare excellent content for their events. I hope my sammari was useful for you. Here is another list of necessary literature for the organizer:
- Natalia Frankel and Dmitry Rumyantsev's book "Event marketing. Everything about the organization and promotion of events"
- "How to organize an online conference without errors"
- "Event-copywriting. How to write effective texts to promote the event"