She is not. Each editor and customer creates his own chaos.
But-oh ... you can identify internal criteria in order to evaluate all the content on the same principle. At least within one project.
First, all the same about the chaos.
How to understand that the article is good? Bonus - the terrible truth about your CA
Do not understand.
Whatever may be said about the content aimed at Central Asia, each editor creates the product that is of interest to him personally. If the product is not interesting to him, Central Asia will also remain indifferent.
Why is that? I don't know. Probably all people are the same. How does a fishing lover differ from a fishing lover? Is it possible that the level of criticality to the articles about fishing is lower? That's not it. Then why if the article does not touch the heart muscle of the non-lover, it should touch the amateur?
It is clear that I exaggerate. Juggle with facts. I pull the diagnosis for the ears. But the main thought you, I think, understood.
Focus on your taste and your feelings. Nothing better than this you can think of. Everything that starts from the mind - in psychology is called rationalization. You begin to pull the facts behind the ears and recommendations read somewhere to transfer responsibility for the decision on the article to these sources. Although she did not like you.
"Probably, it is good. And the key is well-written. There are all the facts. And pictures. Good article, probably. I just didn’t go." Burn in yourself such an internal bargain on a fire in the inner square. If you do not like it - DO NOT TAKE.
Why then is one editor better than another?
Human qualities decide. Sincerity, intellectual development, imagination, sexual emancipation, work experience (not necessarily in digital), general adequacy and compassion. The sum of all these factors provides a specialist with whom you personally will be happy.
It is impossible to be a cool editor and a sad, deceitful, ugly person. If you are a dull, deceitful, ugly person, then you are a dull, deceitful, ugly editor, skipping dull, deceitful, nasty content.
It is time for standard recommendations. Benefit
Analyze the target audience. Keep track of statistics and draw conclusions. Check the demand on the topic of "WordStatus".
Everything, I gave useful recommendations, we will return to the stream of consciousness.
What if I don’t understand whether I like the article or not?
There are seven crutches, which are derived by the Texterra marketing department empirically. Check the article for compliance with these points, and if any of them is present, put a plus. If you have at least three pluses, it makes sense to look at the material for publication. If three are not enough, most likely, the article is devoid of heart and mind.
- Clinging headline. After reading it, you want to familiarize yourself with the content. Genuinely want, not because it is your work.
- Actual topic. The article smells like mint, menthol and mountain air. And not swamp and earthworms.
- Expertise. The author understands what he is talking about. Or he understands what the experts he polled are talking about.
- Bright feed. The article shines with the author’s style, provocation, illustrations, humor. After reading you want to either hug and kiss the author, or affectionately strangle. Both this and that is a good sign.
- Fame of the author and his audience, whether he is a leader of opinions. Does anyone even wonder what he is saying? A star can write any article of any quality on any topic, and she will “fly up”.
- Emotions. How much this material clings the reader to the living, echoes his feelings.
- Pyramid. Is this any better than anything that has already appeared on this topic? We'll have to break through the issue.
So what is the line between editing and taste? She is not. Even the compliance of the article with all the above mentioned points is determined subjectively.
- You can demand at least 7 points on Glavred!
It is possible, but it does not guarantee anything. If the article is littered, you will see it anyway.
And how do you determine if you have done a good job or sent a rag?
And yes. Just in case, let me remind you that we are engaged in the complex promotion of business on the Internet.