It is often discussed in our group on the VKontakte network whether it is possible to promote a site with a zero budget and, if so, how to implement it in practice. Dialogue participants assure that they can do almost all the work themselves - they have the right skills, time and desire. All they need is a clear guide to action, a step-by-step list of recommendations, following which, you can achieve no less outstanding results than if they turned to a specialized agency.
Well, we will give you this list. But I just want to warn you: by following our recommendations, you take all the responsibility for what happens to your site. Do not think that we doubt the usefulness of our advice. It’s just hard for me personally to imagine a person who will be able to do the work of nine (!) Different specialists: SEO-optimizer, programmer, web analyst, designer, layout designer, content strategist, copywriter, editor and SMM artist. Therefore, if you are confident in your abilities - add the article to your bookmarks and begin to slowly implement what is written in it.If there is any doubt at all (you are afraid of screwing up in codes or layout), I advise you not to touch anything and give the website promotion to knowledgeable people who will not spoil anything. For example, we offer performance-marketing - a scheme in which you only pay for the result. Contact us!
- 1. Register with Yandex.Webmaster and Search Console
- 2. Install counters of three statistics services
- 3. Registration in all popular social networks
- 4. Removal of the main indicators of the site
- Identification and elimination of major technical errors
- 5. The robots.txt file
- 6. XML sitemap
- 7. Determination of the main site mirror
- 8. Doubles of the main page
- 9. Duplicate content
- 10. Blocking content indexing
- 11. CNC (human-understandable URLs)
- 12. Site loading speed
- 13. Malicious code
- 14. Removing filters
- Troubleshooting content optimization errors
- 15. Text relevance and “usefulness” of content.
- 16. Tags title, description, keywords
- 17. The alt attribute of images
- 18. H1-H6 headers
- 19. Internal linking
- 20. Micromarking schema.org
- 21. Twitter Cards
- 22. The uniqueness of the text
- Elimination of major usability errors
- 23. The usual location of the main blocks
- 24. Easy to read fonts
- 25. "Bread crumbs"
- 26. Page with error 404
- 27. Broken links
- 28. Call / Service Order Buttons
- 29. Phone in the header and basement of the site
- 30. INN / KPP / OGRN
- 31. Block "Most Discussed"
- 32. Block "Related Materials"
- 33. Share buttons to share content
- 34. Online consultant
- 35. Useful articles
- Creating a wide semantic core
- 36. Collect queries related to your site.
- 37. Isolation of non-target requests
- 38. Breakdown by sections and articles.
- Why do you need to create a wide semantic core?
- Creating a content plan
- 39. Planning
- 40. Brainstorming
- 41. Filtering ideas
- 42. Distribution by date
- 43. Useful materials:
- 44. Creating the right content.
- 45. Design
- 46. Publication time
- 47. Creating infographics
- Content Promotion
- 48. Social networks
- 49. Email distribution
- 50. Commenting on third-party sites
- 51. Interaction with experts
- Other promotion methods
- 52. External content marketing
- 53. Create an ebook or white paper
- 54. Content Management
- 55. Newsjacking
- 56. Interviews with experts in your area
- 57. Commenting on third-party resources.
- 58. Video Marketing
- 59. Yandex.Dzen
- 60. External links
- 61. Mentions site and brand
- 62. Search in "VKontakte"
- 63. Twitter Search
- 64. Determine the most popular articles on your blog.
- 65. Metrics that need to be constantly monitored.
Setup of counters and removal of the main indicators
1. Register with Yandex.Webmaster and Search Console
By registering in the panels for webmasters, you can find out all the information about site indexing, crawl errors, sanctions imposed, in general, about everything related to the "visibility" of your site in search engines. Without registering in these two panels, competent website promotion is impossible.
2. Install counters of three statistics services
Yandex.Metrica (installation instructions), Google Analytics (installation instructions) and Liveinternet (installation instructions) - all three counters must be correctly installed on your site. Why must three? It's simple - if any of the meters fails or for some reason starts transmitting incorrect data to you, you can always get reliable information from the remaining two.
3. Registration in all popular social networks
VKontakte, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Odnoklassniki, Telegram, Mix, Pinterest - you must register in all currently popular social networks and instant messengers. Some of them will be more effective for your subject, some less, but you need to be present in all, because you never know what material and where the "shoot". Grab any opportunity to increase coverage, test different sites, and, of course, think about your users: let them have the opportunity to communicate with your company on the site where it is convenient for them.
4. Removal of the main indicators of the site
- Number of indexed pages in Yandex and Google
- The total number of pages of your site and the number of indexed pages should be about the same. If the index is much smaller than the pages on your site, it can mean the following problems: your content is poorly optimized for search engines, you accidentally closed them from indexing, a filter was applied to the site, and so on. A complete list of reasons for poor indexing can be found in the instructions of Google and Yandex. Sometimes the webmaster closes the pages from indexing on purpose. For example, WordPress site owners often hide category and tag pages from robots to avoid duplicate content.
- Requests for which the site is in the top
- This information can be obtained using any of the services for the removal of positions. We will take a screenshot of the service SerpStat.
- Average daily traffic
- This indicator can be viewed in the service Liveinternet.
Identification and elimination of major technical errors
5. The robots.txt file
Robots.txt is a file that contains the parameters for indexing a site. It is necessary that the robots.txt file be compiled correctly. You can check this with the help of a special service from Yandex. The file must contain several mandatory directives, correctly compiled and uploaded to the site root. Read more about the robots.txt file in our guide.
6. XML sitemap
With the help of sitemap.xml, we inform the search engine about which pages of your resource should be indexed and how often they are updated. Details on how to create a sitemap and what requirements it should meet are written in our guide.
7. Determination of the main site mirror
For search engines, a domain with and without www is two completely different sites. In order to show them that this is one site, so that they index and rank it as a whole, you need to put 301 redirects from the secondary domain to the primary (SEO optimizers call it the main mirror).
See our detailed manual for instructions on setting up the main mirror.
8. Doubles of the main page
Duplication of links to the same page of the site is not welcomed by search engines. Therefore, if your homepage has several duplicates (for example, //www.site.ru/, //www.site.ru/index.html and //www.site.ru/index.php), you need to urgent to get rid of. The problem is solved by setting up a CMS or specifying redirects. Here will help guide on setting up redirects.
9. Duplicate content
To find duplicate content, use the free Xenu program. Download the link, install and run. After that, click File - Check URL, type in the domain of your site and click OK. After the application scans your site, select the sort by Title and see which titles are repeated.
You can solve the problem of duplicate content by specifying canonical URLs. The problem is solved by standard engine tools or additional settings, for example, on sites running CMS WordPress, the rel = “canonical” attribute can be added using the All In One SEO Pack plugin.
10. Blocking content indexing
This is a controversial tactic that must be used carefully. For example, content projects may benefit from excluding tags and categories from the index pages. In this case, search engines will direct users directly to the pages of publications. On sites running WordPress categories and tags are closed from indexing using the All in One SEO Pack.
11. CNC (human-understandable URLs)
A good URL (not too long and consisting of clear and easy-to-read words) is another factor in the search engines' trust in the site. Instructions for setting up CNC on sites running WordPress, Joomla !, Drupal and OpenCart, read our book "How to make a website yourself."
To set up the CNC on Bitrix, you must perform the following steps:
- Enable edit mode.
- Point to the desired component and click "Edit Component Parameters".
- Put a tick in front of the item "Enable CNC support".
- Fill in the string "Character code".
12. Site loading speed
Fast site loading speed improves the user experience, increases the conversion rate and contributes to improving the position of the site in the issue. One of the best services with which you can find out the download speed of the site and get recommendations for its increase - Google PageSpeed insights.
13. Malicious code
If your site is displayed in the search results marked "This site can threaten the security of your computer", it means that it contains malicious code. To remove it, you must follow the instructions of Yandex.
14. Removing filters
To find out if there are any Yandex sanctions on your website, go to the Webmaster section in the “Diagnostics - Security and Violations” section. To find out if Google’s website’s sanctions are on your site, you’ll need to go to Google’s Tools for Webmasters - “Measures taken manually” (automatic filters will have to be calculated by yourself).
But you can learn about the sanctions and without offices for webmasters. The first sign of sanctions is a sharp and inexplicable drop in traffic. The second sign is that you are breaking the rules of search engines, for example, buying links in bulk, spamming and so on. The third sign - your site is simply poor quality.
A few years ago, filters punished the site clearly. Because of this, traffic collapsed, and webmasters tore their hair. Today, filters work smoothly and almost imperceptibly. Violating sites are point-for-loss. Read more about this in our article.
Removing filters is a separate and very big topic for discussion. In this article we will not dwell on it. Here are just a few good articles on this topic:
Troubleshooting content optimization errors
15. Text relevance and “usefulness” of content.
Gone are the days when the number of keywords in the text influenced the position of the site and, accordingly, the growth of traffic. Now this factor has a negative impact and is called "spamming" or "seo-porridge", and the main indicator of the site’s success is the usefulness of the content. All information posted on the site should be useful for visitors. If the page has a “sheet” of unformatted text without subtitles and indents, on which all possible keywords are worked out, but the visitor does not read this text, then the rating of such a page, as well as the entire site as a whole, will decrease. Make sure there is no such content on your site.
Note again: search engines do not like texts that no one reads. For the useful texts of large volume, they are good. Therefore, do not limit yourself, write as much as you need to give expert information on request, which came to the visitor. In some cases, the text may not be on the page at all, but it should be visually framed so that the visitor follows the link further, performs an action (sending the order), but in no case closes the tab.
16. Tags title, description, keywords
Each page should have a title relevant to the content of the page itself. This title is displayed in the browser tab, in the search output snippet, the name of the browser tab. It is desirable that these meta tags were unique on each page, not repeated. Basic requirements for using title and description on pages:
- The text should be informative, in a few words describing what the page is about, relevant;
- There is a small limit on the number of characters: title 50-80 characters, description 150-200 characters. This requirement is not strict, more simply to write does not make sense, they will not be perceived by search robots.
You can determine which pages of your site are missing meta tags by using Seo-spider. This program scans your website or a specific section of it, giving you all the working and non-working pages with detailed data on each of them. In addition to the page health data, you also get it:
- H1, H2
- Number of characters per page
- Number of words
The program is conditionally free - in the free version, the functionality is reduced, and the number of analyzed pages is 500. If you have a large website, or you want maximum convenience and ease of use, you will have to fork out 99 euros. The rest will have to be content with what is.
How to use it:
- Download, install and run the program.
- In the uppermost line enter the domain of the site (or the desired section) and click Start.
- In the Filter section, set the value of HTML (this is necessary in order to sort external links, addresses of pictures and other files).
- Click on the tabs and enjoy the most detailed information.
- Optionally, export the report to a .csv file.
17. The alt attribute of images
Each image must have an attribute alt = "", containing a description of the image with keywords. In some CMS this is done very simply - just fill in the appropriate field, which is usually called "Alternative Text" or simply ALT. The rest will have to prescribe this attribute in the code itself. It will look like this:
To quickly find all the images in which the alt attribute is missing, we will use the Seo-spider program again. We scan the site, go to Bulk Export - Images Missing Alt Text and save the report in .csv format. Very convenient and, most importantly, fast.
18. H1-H6 headers
Text Headers Taken
…, as well as title, are the most important factors of internal page optimization. The content of the header more influences the semantic relevance of the page than plain text. The occurrence of landing keys (both accurate and not accurate) in the H1 header quite seriously affects the ranking of documents in the natural search results. It should be noted, the influence is observed in both Yandex and Google. The general principle of correct (in terms of search engine optimization) text markup can be seen in the following image:
19. Internal linking
Internal linking is extremely important for better ranking of the site in search engines. Why? It is convenient for users and search robots. Want details? Here are three reasons to re-link the site pages.
First: linking various pages of the site helps search engines to index the site to the fullest. The search robot, starting to index the site, follows the links, indexing the new pages of the site.
Second, anchor links (links that use key phrases) affect the ranking and transfer anchor weight from the donor page to the acceptor page. In other words, if an important and trustworthy page on the search engines refers to another page with the text: "You can learn more about the educational institutions here," then the relevance of the page to which we refer increases with the query "educational institutions." Without competent linking it is impossible to achieve serious results in search results.
Third: links are just convenient for users, if they are relevant and relevant. Proper location of links to different pages of the site increases the length of the session, the average number of pages viewed and reduces the percentage of failures. And already through these factors there is an influence on the behavioral factors of ranking. Thus, user experience also affects the ranking of sites in search engines.
20. Micromarking schema.org
Schema.org is a semantic data markup dictionary maintained by all major search engines. Its goal is to help search engines to better understand the content of the page and, thereby, improve the results of the issue. Today it is simply impossible to ignore this type of semantic markup. According to recent studies, sites using schema.org are ranked on average 4 (!) Positions higher.
We described the manual in detail in how to use schema.org micromarking.
Также обратите внимание на возможность реализовать микроразметку schema.org с помощью синтаксиса JSON-LD. Этот подход имеет важное преимущество: в отличие от классического формата, разметку JSON-LD видят только роботы. То есть она не отображается на странице.
Еще один полезный материал по теме: руководство по получению расширенных сниппетов в выдаче. Using schema.org and JSON-LD, you can increase the CTR of links to a site in the SERP.
21. Twitter Cards
Twitter Cards is a free API from Twitter that allows users to drive more traffic to their site. With this service you can turn your tweet into:
- Card with an extended description and a small picture.
- Card with an extended description and a large picture.
- Gallery of photos with a description.
- Video player with a description.
- Item card.
Details on how to use Twitter Cards we wrote in one of our newsletters.
22. The uniqueness of the text
When placing new texts, their uniqueness must be protected. For details, see our anti-theft content guide.
Elimination of major usability errors
23. The usual location of the main blocks
The best design is the one in which you can easily navigate the site. Make sure that all the main components are in the usual place for the user: the phone is in the header, the clickable logo is in the upper left corner of the site, the menu with the services / categories of goods is in the left column and so on.
As a source of inspiration, use the article on the design of the site according to the canons of glossy magazines.
24. Easy to read fonts
The user should not experience discomfort while reading your site. Use simple fonts, without serifs, italics and excessive fat. To check how good the selected font is, try reading a whole article of at least 5,000 characters. Slaughter your eyes? Wanted to look away? So you chose a bad font.
Serif fonts are suitable for headers and frames. More information about the fonts can be found in the webinar recording of Svyatoslav Groshev.
25. "Bread crumbs"
"Bread crumbs" should display all the way from the main page to the current one.
26. Page with error 404
The page with error 404 should be something like the following: "The page you requested does not exist, but you can start from the main page or go to one of the sections of our site." How to customize the 404 page is described in detail in our manual.
Read to this point? Yes, you are a hero :) Want to get a discount on integrated promotion? Leave the application and we will offer you the most profitable scheme of work for your project.
27. Broken links
Find out and eliminate all broken links will help the above-mentioned program more than once Xenu. To do this, click File - Check URL and in the very top line enter the domain of your site. After the program scans all pages and asks you if you need a report, answer Yes. In the report you will find all the broken links and pages on which they are affixed.
28. Call / Service Order Buttons
Must be located in the header, the form should appear on the same page without reloading, and contain a minimum of fields to fill in: full name *, phone *, convenient time to call, comment. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
We have a button usability guide.
29. Phone in the header and basement of the site
Must be large, contrast well with the background, contain the area code.
30. INN / KPP / OGRN
To increase the confidence of users and search engines, in the basement of the site, in addition to the phone, should be placed TIN / PPC / OGRN.
31. Block "Most Discussed"
To increase the duration of the session and the convenience of users, add to your blog a list of the most commented articles. To do this on the Wordpress website, use the WordPress Popular Posts plugin, for Joomla - JComments, for Bitrix - you'll have to write it yourself. You can also use external commenting systems, such as Disqus.
32. Block "Related Materials"
This unit can be implemented using the recommendation services from Google AdSense, Relap and Mail.ru, which we wrote about. A huge number of other interesting solutions can be found in the following articles:
- 11 free Wordpress plugins that will speed up your online promotion.
- 33 extensions for Google Chrome, required in the work of an internet marketer.
- 100+ plugins for business sites on WordPress.
And I highly recommend reading this article - "How to create a WordPress site: a complete guide for newbies." Today it is the most complete material on creating and optimizing sites on Wordpress.
33. Share buttons to share content
The best services, in our opinion, are the following three: Share from Yandex, Share42 and Po.st. We also recommend using the ImageSharer service from SumoMe.
34. Online consultant
To increase conversion, try adding an online consultant to your site (for example, JivoSite). In our business, this tool works just fine, in some others it does not work at all and only annoys users. Therefore, it is necessary to test here, especially since many online chat rooms provide such an opportunity for free.
Do not forget that the effectiveness of using online chat for 99% depends on the experience and skills of operators. Confirmations in the illustration, this is one of the cases from our practice.
35. Useful articles
Above, we have listed just a few tips for improving usability. In fact, there are so many of them that in order to list them all you need to write a whole book. A large number of other useful tips can be found in the following articles:
- Usability Checklist: 200+ points to check.
- What mistakes make the largest online shopping Runet.
- How to arrange the main page of the site.
- 20 examples of home page design.
- 10 examples of successful interface solutions.
- Overview of 22 prototyping tools.
Creating a wide semantic core
36. Collect queries related to your site.
First of all, we collect requests directly related to your business / subject. We go to the "Wordstat Yandex", we drive in a request, we copy all the phrases from the left column into the excel table. We drive in the following request, we copy. And so on every request.
If the site is large or very broad, this process may take you a very large amount of time. To automate this process, use the free Slovoeb program. Details on how it works, read our article on the compilation of the semantic core.
37. Isolation of non-target requests
After collecting the semantic core for all possible requests, it is necessary to remove from it all non-target - those that are not related to the subject or activity of the site. This is done exclusively by hand and takes a lot of time - sometimes the number of requests reaches tens, and sometimes hundreds of thousands.
38. Breakdown by sections and articles.
After cleaning, requests are divided into sections and articles. Relevance map is created:
Why do you need to create a wide semantic core?
A wide semantic core allows you to create useful and popular content that meets a large number of specific queries. Quality content in turn improves the site’s behavioral factors and gets natural links. As a result, search engines "understand" that the site is an "expert" in their field and begin to rank it higher. If you want to seriously delve into the study of this topic, I recommend reading this article here (ignore the year - the principles of working with the semantic core are still the same):
- How to work with the semantic core in 2017.
- How to make a semantic core if you are not a SEO and do not want to be one.
- Long tail: how to increase traffic with the help of woofers.
Creating a content plan
Regularity of output, headings, content types: text, video, infographics, video infographics, white paper, etc.
Subscribe to interesting newsletters on the subject, read as much as possible about the market, be aware of all the events. Explore the sites of competitors. What are they writing about? How many materials are published? Which articles have the most comments? Chat with experts who communicate with your target audience. Customer service departments are the best source of ideas. Read the forums and all sorts of faqs. Use ready-made ideas:
- What to write in a blog, when to write about nothing: 99 content ideas.
- 30 ideas for creating cool selling content (infographics).
- 43 year old blog headlines: ready-made articles for various business topics.
- 20 types of content doomed to success (infographics).
- Storys on Instagram: 100+ ideas for posting.
41. Filtering ideas
Think about how this or that material will be useful to your target audience. All useless boldly cast aside.
42. Distribution by date
Think over the schedule of publications of materials. Create an editorial calendar and mark the dates for each.
43. Useful materials:
- What is a content plan for a commercial site, and how it is created.
- 20 things to keep in mind when creating a content plan.
- Content Creation
About the creation of content on our site said so much that rewriting materials simply does not make sense. Therefore, in this section, we will list only the most intelligent and useful articles that will teach you to create the right content:
44. Creating the right content.
- What content is perceived by people as useful?
- Signs of working and non-working text content.
- What is text density, and why is it important?
- 17 non-standard tips copywriters.
- Conversion killers: 7 phrases, after which users leave your site.
- Writing texts is getting better and better: a dozen ideas for a note to authors.
- 50 of the worst mistakes of web copywriters.
- 30 reasons why your content marketing is not 100% working.
- Content uniqueness: debunking the main SEO myth.
Your article should have a bright headline (preferably with a number and one strong adjective), an intriguing introduction (with sensitive questions or benefits that the audience will receive after reading the article), high-quality images with captions (where to find them, quality illustrations ") and sidebars with the most interesting moments of the material. There must be a title, description, h1-h6, alt attribute for images, competent linking (for people, not search engines).
Useful material on the topic: How to issue an article to read it
46. Publication time
Publish blog content at the same time. If the content you create is of interest to your target audience, then it will be during these hours that you will see serious traffic bursts.
Also consider the peaks of audience activity depending on the day of the week. Experiment with publication times to find the best approach.
47. Creating infographics
- 10 reasons to include infographics in your content marketing strategy.
- 15 errors due to which your infographics goes unnoticed.
- How to create an interactive infographic: 9 important tips.
- How to create the perfect infographic (webinar).
48. Social networks
Promote your material on all possible social platforms. Do not forget about "Yandex. Dzen", "Spark" and similar sites.
49. Email distribution
If you have at least some subscriber base, recommend your post in one of your newsletter releases. If there is no mailing, collect it using the free services of Hello Bar or List Builder.
Here is a smart selection of email marketing publications:
- What is lidomagnet or how to increase the email-base.
- Email marketing strategy.
- Email marketing for business: how to create a working sales auto-bucket.
- Choosing the best email service: review and comparison of the 25 most popular companies on the market.
- How to create a mailing list in MailChimp: A Beginner's Guide.
50. Commenting on third-party sites
Recommend your post in the comments to similar articles on third-party resources. Try to be polite and unobtrusive. Use phrases such as: "If the moderator does not mind ...", "With the permission of the administrator ...", "I am sure this link will be useful to many ...".
51. Interaction with experts
Contact your niche experts and invite them to place your post on your site. Explain to them how useful and relevant your material is, as well as what benefits they will get from it (likes, sharing, etc.).
We have useful articles about working with experts in our blog:
- Where to look for experts and how to work with them.
- How to conduct an expert question.
Other promotion methods
52. External content marketing
Depart from the authors of the resources close to you on the subject, and agree on the placement of quality materials. Do it not for the sake of links, but for the sake of branding. Publish your materials in the Cossa Sandbox. We have seen on our own practice, external content marketing can bring really good results.
Useful information in the publications:
- External content marketing: where and why to write.
- How to promote business using content on third-party platforms (webinar).
53. Create an ebook or white paper
Yes, it is a long and hard work, but if you manage to create high-quality and useful material, your work will pay off with interest. After the publication of our first ebook (the creation of which took us 2 weeks), we have significantly increased traffic and the number of targeted hits.
We have several free books, for example, "100 hacks for internet marketers" and "How to make a website yourself."
54. Content Management
The most effective methods of content curation are creating thematic collections, drawing parallels, summarizing and provocation. Use them to increase traffic to your site.
Read our hands-on guide to master newsjacking and drive a ton of traffic to your site. Seriously. The use of this technique can cause a powerful influx of visitors. We were convinced of this by our own experience, when on the website of one of our clients engaged in registration of offshore companies, we posted an article about the most vivid and relevant event at that time - the banking crisis in Cyprus. Traffic from search engines increased by 3 times.
Check out our successful example of newsjacking. An article about the reform of Facebook literally blew up traffic and received almost 20 thousand reposts.
56. Interviews with experts in your area
A very effective method of attracting Central Asia for one simple reason - an expert will distribute your interview in all social networks on which he is present, and his traffic will become your traffic. If you have never interviewed or your past experience was not entirely successful, we recommend reading two articles:
- 17 tips to help get the most information when interviewing sources.
- How to write a good interview on the remote: personal experience.
57. Commenting on third-party resources.
Leave detailed, thoughtful comments, join discussions, answer all questions addressed to you, thank the people who repost your articles. The more your photo will flash on thematic resources, the better.
58. Video Marketing
The video format is gaining momentum. In recent years, a whole stratum of audience has formed, whose representatives prefer to watch rather than read. Give them that opportunity. Videos can be published on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, VKontakte. By the way, if you have not subscribed to our channel yet, do it. Every day we publish useful videos.
Use this site to expand audience reach and increase company awareness. We have a useful guide for working with this site.
60. External links
This indicator can be tracked in the "Webmaster".
61. Mentions site and brand
For more information on tracking site and company references, see our guide.
62. Search in "VKontakte"
To find references to the company in VKontakte, use the search (see illustration).
63. Twitter Search
Mentions of the company on this site are easy to find (see illustration).
64. Determine the most popular articles on your blog.
Google Analytics - Behavior - Site Content - All Pages. Sort by unique page views (see illustration).
65. Metrics that need to be constantly monitored.
- Total traffic.
- Mobile traffic.
- Traffic sources
- Depth of view.
- The time spent on the site.
- Conversion rate
- Sources of leads.
P.S. If you liked the post, share it with friends. We are grateful!
All of the above works are performed as part of our Integrated Internet Marketing service. If you want to give your site in the hands of experienced people, please contact.